Plastic ground protection mats
3000x1000 (DR)x15 mm
Convenient storage box
Store your ground mats in an orderly fashion. Also handy to move with the forklift.
Quickly attach your ground mats
2-way connectors to attach your road plates to each other via handles.
What are plastic ground protection mats?
Plastic ground protection mats are an ideal solution for the temporary pavement of construction site roads, lawns, roadworks, events, demolition work, landscaping projects, etc. Plastic road plates protect sensitive surfaces (like lawns, cobblestone driveways) and prevent vehicles from getting stuck in the mud.
- Practical, light and extremely solid!
- Flexible, they adjust to the surface
- High wear-resistant plates with a long service life
- Fracture- and impact-resistant
- Rust- and rot-proof (no rusty water on e.g. cobblestones)
- Easy to clean
- UV resistant
- 2, 4 or 6 handgrips for easy placement
- No need to use trucks or cranes for delivery and placement
- No damage to your lawn, no tyre or caterpillar tracks
- Much lighter than steel road plates: can even be placed by 1 person
- No sharp, upright edges (i.e. no scratches on e.g. cobblestones, no damage to tyres)
- No possible roller costs
- Easy to transport by means of e.g. a trailer wagon
- Low delivery charges from and to the construction site due to its relatively low weight
- Acid- and chemical-resistant
We manage the production of the InduPlates® ground protection mats ourselves, which means that you buy 'directly' from the manufacturer, not from dealers. Our plastic ground protection mats guarantee 100% quality: each mat is INDIVIDUALLY tested on strength after production!
Our ground protection mats are made of high-strength, recycled polyethylene. They are very solid, and unbreakable, even with extremely cold temperatures!
We always have some hundred plates of each of our models in stock. This allows a VERY FAST delivery.
InduPlates plastic ground protection mats are made of 100% recycled polyethylene (PE) and therefore contribute to a better & greener world!
So by buying our mats you help reduce the global mountain of waste!
InduPlates ground protection mats contribute to a better world: We use 100% recycled polyethylene (PE) for the production of our mats, so no new raw materials! You undoubtedly know this type of plastic from empty packaging such as bottles of shampoo, shower gel, detergent cans, jerry cans, agricultural foil, shopping bags, etc. And it is exactly this type of "waste" that we give a new life! This means, in a nice word, that we are part of the 'circular economy'.
The bottom line is that we don't let raw materials go to waste but recycle them 100% and give them a new life, so we don't have to use new raw materials, which of course has a very good impact on the environment:
- Great energy savings, so less global warming
- Avoidance of harmful substances (i.e. when burning plastic)
- Improve air quality
- Landscape gardeners and architects
- Swimming pool builders
- Building contractors
- Excavation workers
- Road construction workers
- Event organizers
- Rental companies for cherry pickers and scaffolding services
- Private persons